Thursday, November 12, 2009

Deals Too Good Not To Share

I used to coupon a lot (okay, it was only for a few months, but I did it A LOT for the few months). Lately, I haven't wanted to deal with it at all. That said, my sister called today with some deals that were too good to pass up, so I thought I would share.

You can get the movie "UP" for a few dollars by visiting the website dealseekingmom.com and scrolling through the pages until you see a $10 off coupon. You have to download a coupon bar that allows you to print coupons (I've done it before and it works, but also seemed to slow down my computer). You have to weigh the pros & cons. Walmart right now has "UP" for $19.86, so the coupon takes it down to $9.86. Then, on dealseekingmom.com you also can follow links for further rebates. Pretty good deal!

Here's an even better one. You can get 50 FREE 4x8 or 5x7 photocards (think Christmas photocards) by going to the website seehere.com and clicking on "Photocards". You will have to register for their site to get the cards free. You upload as many photos as you want, arrange them on the card of your choice, order 50 prints and then use the promotion code "freebies4mom-1109". I did this today and my order for $24.99 came to $0.00.

Here's another one I found on dealseekingmom.com - Bath & Body Works antibacterial soaps for $1.67 after you print out the coupon (without having to install the coupon bar). These are fun for Christmas gift baskets for teachers, visiting teaching, etc.

Lastly, Jared told me that Walmart, Target and Amazon.com are having price wars each week. This week you can get some new-release or pre-release movies (like "Harry Potter and the 1/2 Blood Prince or the 2nd "Night At the Museum") for $9.98 and no shipping attached. I found the deals at Walmart.com.

Hope this helps the Christmas budgets!

4 comments:

Aaron and Lisa said...

The coupon for Up! is on the Blue-ray combo pack. It sales for 19.98
The regular DVD is 14.86, but it doesn't work with the 10.00 coupon.

Nelson Nitwits said...

Thank you for correcting me, Lisa! I'm no longer in "coupon-thinking" mode. :)

Austin and Amanda said...

Thanks for posting about these great deals! We are going to get the free christmas photocards and already purchased our early Christmas present of Harry Potter.

t foust said...

Thanks!! I like the deals you've shared :-)