I found this today and it made me smile and tear up. Okay, tearing up doesn't take much for me right now, but this is worth watching. Click on the white link "Gratitude" and watch the video.
Gratitude
By the way, this past week I made a goal to write 3 things I was grateful for each day. It was interesting to think about and see what came to mind when I had to write it down. Give it a try sometime. here's my list:
1. Jared
2. My children
3. A generally peaceful heart
4. Good parents
5. Good in-laws
6. The Doctrine and Covenants
7. Good health
8. Progress made within our family
9. Jared's good employment
10. A good bishop and his inspiration
11. Good friends
12. Music
13. Prayer
14. Holidays
15. The beauties of nature
16. Modern medicine
17. Answers to prayer
18. Shelter
19. Rain
20. An obedient dog
21. The ability to read
Happy Thanksgiving!
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That was SO good! Thanks for sharing! And we're thankful for you guys! We can't wait to see you at Christmas time!!
What a nice list! When we stop to count our blessings, it's amazing to see how abundantly blessed we really are... and how easy it is to take it all for granted! Happy Thanksgiving.
I love how similar my list is to yours...well, except Jared, I mean I'm thankful for him and everything, but he didn't make #1 for me. Ha!
My favorite is: a peaceful heart. What a blessing!
Thanks for the Thanksgiving reminder of gratitude. I'm grateful that I have a great family that sets a good example for me.
#3. My favorite one on your list.
Post a Comment