We hope you had a nice Halloween. Our most memorable story was with Hyrum. We got to one door where the people had a puppy chihuahua. They thought Hyrum was so cute since he was in a crowd of older kids so stood out. They showed him their puppy and let him pet and hold the puppy for a while. He had been fiercely holding onto his candy up until this door and after holding the puppy, he put down the candy and tried to take the dog instead. He thought that was his treat. When we gave back the puppy and tried to leave he broke down into heart wrenching sobs. Sad but pretty cute.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I love the costumes! That's a cute story about Hyrum. I enjoyed watching Isabelle and Michael trick-or-treat. Michael picked up a rock and wanted Mom to put in his treat bucket.
So cute! Tanner probably would have run away. He only likes dogs from a distance. Love the costumes. They all look GREAT!
Cute costumes! What a sad & sweet story for little Hyrum. =)
Can't believe you didn't let him keep the puppy - mean parents! ;)
Cute kids!
I am so excited for you on your new alien, I am pulling for Goobie! Just kidding. Love the costumes and too cute about Hyrum and the puppy!
Post a Comment